Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Let the Healthy Eating Begin!


Welcome to my blog!
As a Flagler College student from Connecticut I was unsure of where to go for a healthy meal in St. Augustine! I have found a few places I would love to share with you and I am very excited to explore some more options. The main reason I chose to make a blog on this topic was that when I searched on the Internet for organic and healthy restaurants in St. Augustine I didn't find what I was looking for.

My goal is to give you as much information about each restaraunt I go to as I can, share my reccommendations at each, tell you what I like the most about each one, and to give you a feel of the whole dining experience at each restaurant! I will also make sure to check out the organic food markets in town so that you can get as much information as possible on eating healthy in St. Augustine!

Let me know if you have any suggestions or places you have been wanting to check out but haven't gotten a chance to stop in! I hope this blog helps you in your dining choices!
Let the healthy eating begin!!











Picture Source: www.stockphoto.com
Contact Information: JGubbins@flagler.edu

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete