Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Love Tree Cafe

The Love Tree Cafe was a little difficult to find but was worth the search and it is so adorable! The huge tree in front of the small building was definitely a sight to see and I definitely recommend anyone to take a trip to the restaurant just to see the fascinating tree. I did some research and found out that this tree is a palm tree growing out of an oak tree. Pretty fascinating if you ask me! I wanted to put a picture up but I didn't have my camera with me at the time and wasn't expecting to need it. Clearly I was wrong so here is a link to a picture of the tree so you can take a look!

It was a nice small place which was good for me because a low-key experience was just what I was looking for. The menu offered a variety of different foods vegetarian and non-vegetarian that were perfect for lunchtime. I thought it was nice that they had some non-vegetarian options because as I have said before I have to drag my friends to these type of places!

The service was great. They took care of me right away and it didn't take very long to get my meal.I wanted to get something different but I couldn't resist the veggie pizza. It turned out to be a good safe choice and it was nice and filling because I wasn't starving. I still like The Manatee Cafe pizza the best but it was a close competition. The couple that was there had ordered burritos and they looked great but I am not a huge burrito fan so I am glad I went with my gut feeling. For all you burrito fans out there, you will have to try the burrito out and let me know how it is!

One thing that really made my experience "WORTH-while" was the prices! The prices were definitely inexpensive in comparison to the other healthy restaurants I have visited. The Love Tree Cafe is a nice place to go for a good healthy meal in downtown St. Augustine.

Address:
6 Cordova
St. Augustine, FL 32084

Pros: Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available, helpful servers, small and comfortable atmosphere, location, inexpensive

Cons: small, a little bit harder to find than others, no website

No comments:

Post a Comment